- Keep a journal to chart your progress. When you are changing your life, it is sometimes hard to see how far you've come. If you keep a daily log of your breakthroughs (and setbacks), you will be able to navigate so much more easily.
- If your body feels fidgety, or your muscles twitch, it is a sign that you are releasing blocked energy. Do what you can to relax and stretch, knowing that you are facilitating your transformation.
- You may experience loose bowels or frequent urination. It's another sign of healing. Give your body time to let go of the baggage it has been carrying.
- Drink plenty of water. More than you usually do. It flushes the toxins from your system.
- Get lots of fresh air. Oxygen nourishes the blood and brain and will facilitate your re-programming process.
- Practice some form of stretching or exercise like yoga, pilates, etc. Your muscles carry memories. Exercising them releases the ones you don't want playing out in your life anymore.
- Eat light, nourishing foods and consider a good vitamin/mineral supplement. Give your body what it needs to build new cells and it will help you build a new life.
- Sleep is a powerful time for regeneration/reprogramming. Try to sleep as needed. Allow yourself naps, or an extra hour or two of sleep at night. You will progress so much more quickly.
- True Feeling = True Healing. Get real with your emotions. If you need to cry, cry. If you need to scream, find a safe space to let it out. Suppressing emotion will suppress your transformation.
- Be gentle with yourself and allow yourself to change naturally. Know that you were born to shine and as you release these energy blocks, you WILL shine more + more every day.
- Love yourself. Love others. Love Life. Unconditional love is the most powerful healing tool in the Universe. Use it as much as possible.
- Practice gratitude. Be thankful for all of your life experiences (even the painful/challenging ones) and all the ways they have helped you grow. Know that you are creating a new life now, just the way you want it.
- There is a powerful synergy that comes from working together. The energy of each participant lends to the healing process of everyone else in the group. Even if you are listening to the mp3s alone, you are still experiencing the group healing energy because you are tapping into the time + space when it was recorded.
- Energy Baths™ often take people into an altered state of consciousness, so it is recommended that you do them at a time when you can be fully relaxed, like just before bedtime. Some people will feel tingling or warmth, some will feel sleepy or drowsy and others may be energized or invigorated. Whatever you experience is perfect for you, so just trust your process.
As you work with Energy Bath Healing Program (or any other spiritual development or energy healing system), your body, emotions, mind, spirit + life circumstances will be changing. Taking good care of yourself on every levels becomes even more important than usual. Rapid energetic shifts can sometimes cause "side effects," like physical or emotional detoxing/cleansing. Here are some helpful tips to minimize discomfort and maximize results: