Guest Speaker Info Sheet
Thank you for your interest in being a guest speaker on the Spirit Connections Call! I'm excited to have you on the show and I know our listeners will be, too. 💖 Your segment is an opportunity to talk about your spiritual journey, share stories of healing, pearls of wisdom and any information that could be useful to people in their personal growth and development. It's more like a comfortable conversation than a formal interview, so the format is relaxed, organic and free-flowing. Here are some questions that we could explore during your segment:
- Can you introduce yourself and tell us a little about your work?
- How did you get into doing what you do?
- Do you have a specific story about your own spiritual journey that you'd like to share?
- Without sharing any personal details, do you have any stories of clients that you've worked with that have had interesting experiences?
- What kind of advice would you give to someone who is just beginning their spiritual journey?
- What are some of your favorite resources to find healing in body mind or spirit?
- When did your conscious spiritual journey begin?
- How do you connect with Spirit?
- Do you recommend any resources, tools, tips, techniques to beginners?
- Are there any last words of wisdom that you'd like to leave our listeners with?
If you'd like to give the audience a taste of your services by sharing a guided meditation, energy healing, intuitive readings, spirit messages or the like, we could arrange additional time. Just let me know what you have in mind.
Live show times are every Monday at 7:30pm CST. Once you've chosen a date, please send me:
- a title + short description for your talk
- 2-3 promotional photos
- any websites you want listed
(International Dial-in Numbers Available on request)
To get an idea of what to expect, you can check out some of the previous Guest Speaker shows at http://www.thehealingcommunity.org/search/label/.podcasts?m=1
Lastly, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me any time. Looking forward to sharing this journey with you!