sharing resources to heal the body, emotions, mind + spirit
Open House on Thursday, January 25 at 7:15 PM
Also Weston Price Foundation Meeting January 24 at 7
I am pleased to announce our next Open House on Thursday, January 25 at 7:15 PM. Please note the slightly later starting time to allow for the parking lot to clear. Overflow parking is available next door in the hotel lot.
Please join us at my office: 10040 N. Port Washington Road in Mequon.
As always we will feature wonderful and healthy food, including gluten-free snacks and desserts.
There will be two main topics:
Topic 1: Quantum Physics and You!! (Hint: How and why the EMF Phone Chips, EMF Key Chains, Food Freshness Card, and Sleep Chips work!)
We'll explore these questions:
1. What is Quantum Physics and how does it apply to nutrition?
2. Is this real? Do EMFs really affect people?
3. What solutions are available? Do they really work?
4. A closer look at Nature's Frequencies product solutions.
Topic 2: Detox and Weight Loss Programs - Differences and Similarities
1. Do you need to detox or lose weight?
2. How to choose the best program for you.
1. Purchase a detox kit at regular price and get 5 free Designs for Health nutrition bars. Ideal for snacking on the detox.
2. Weight loss kits for $150, regularly $175.
3. Savings on EMF Phone Chips, Food Freshness Cards, EMF Key Chains, and EMF Home Protection Devices.
4. Free samples of various Nature's Frequencies chips for those who would like to try them.
New clients will get $50 off their initial consult!
Seating is limited to the first 25 respondents, please RSVP to email@example.com or call 262-389-9907.
The Ozaukee/Washington Counties Weston A. Price Foundation chapter presents...
The Magic of Bone Broth
People throughout the world use bone broth for its healing powers, and a good bone broth should be a staple in any traditional kitchen. Join us as we learn why broths and stocks are such a nourishing part of a traditional diet. We will show you what you need to make it, demonstrate how to do it, and have samples to taste!
Joe Mantoan, from Suave Terre Farms in Hartford will be there to sell his soup bones and other meats! Help us support our local farmers!
When: Wednesday, January 24 Time: 7:00 PM Where: Mequon United Methodist Church (lower level) 11011 N Oriole Lane, Mequon 53092. Hope to see you there! RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org Susan Wichman, Bernie Rosen and Laurie Meyer
Rosen Wellness, LLC
Rosen Wellness, LLC, 10040 N. Port Washington Road, Mequon, WI 53092