Grief & Stress Coaching
ORION WELLNESS NEWSLETTER Vol. 3 No. 2
Orion Consulting LLC helps adults in life and business using best practices to relieve pain and suffering from stress and grief. Our wellness programs provide clients with the tools to identify, confront and resolve stress related conditions without judgement in a safe environment. These tools address physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, financial and relationship events that have created chronic pain and sometimes exhausting suffering. The end results are a renewed sense of life, happiness, success and peace of mind.
Our founder, Robert Matuszak, has extensive personal experience with grief and stress. Through his 45+ years in business he endured 11 significant grief events including military loss, suicide, wife’s death from breast cancer, multiple job losses, murder, fire catastrophe, and business bankruptcy. These were highly stressful events with seemingly never-ending pain. However, he found the means to heal the emotional connections safely using his GPS- Grief Processing System. Now he is able to face the stress of life events through an easy, safe and effective process.
Perhaps your life has been upended and in turmoil from stress. How do you navigate “your ship” down the turbulent river of emotions, feelings, and decisions to keep mind, body, and finances sound? Failure to “navigate your ship” safely past the emotional rocks can cost you thousands of dollars, impacting your present and retirement lifestyles. Are you ready to invest in your well- being to eliminate further pain and suffering to achieve clarity and peace of mind?
If so, Orion Consulting LLC can help you with best practices to relieve the pain and suffering from stress and grief through an 8 session program of 50 minute sessions each. We have been down that road, know the pain and developed wellness solutions that give:
- the tools to identify, confront and resolve these stress related conditions without judgement in a safe environment
- holistic and practical processes to address physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, financial and relationship aspects that have created chronic pain and sometimes exhausting suffering
- relief when traditional methods fail
- release from repressive emotional cords to achieve happiness, success and peace of mind
Robert brings over 40 years’ experience in life and business coaching, grief recovery, mindfulness practice and personal experiences in coping with stress personally and in the workplace. He is a certified grief coach, consultant, presenter/speaker and a published author on wellness and grief healing. He will publish his book: “Grief-The Mind’s Final Frontier, Your GPS for Relieving Grief” in spring 2017.
Act now to relieve your stress by calling 262-787-1969 or email: Robert@orionconsultingllc.net. Check his web site: www.orionconsultingllc.net.
Stress can be temporary or chronic. Research has shown that prolonged/chronic stress causes high blood pressure, promotes the formation of artery-clogging deposits and contributes to anxiety, depression and addiction. Making poor decisions during a stress/grief event can add to the stress later impairing your health.
We already know that making a financial decision can create stress. Remember this tip: BREATHE. Oxygen is taken in going through your entire body. It also allows the brain to process the information easier. It’s an old tip but one that works. It has for me.
I will be conducting Reiki classes for those interested in becoming attuned to using Reiki. Reiki is a Japanese energy technique similar to laying on hands and was founded by Dr. Mikao Usui.
- Reiki I class- March 11, 1-6pm Cost is $165 which includes a Reiki I & II manual
- Reiki II class- March 18, 1-5pm. Cost is $400. You will also be given 3 Reiki distant healing symbols
- You will become certified at the level attuned at the end of the session. These classes will be held at my address: 2505 S. Calhoun Rd. #207, New Berlin, WI.
Some of the Reiki Healing Health Benefits:
- Creates deep relaxation and aids the body to release stress and tension
- It accelerates the bodies’ self-healing abilities
- Aids better sleep
- Reduces blood pressure
- Can help with acute (injuries) and chronic problems (asthma, eczema, headaches, etc.) and aides the breaking of addictions
- Helps relieve pain.
Please RSVP at least 2 days prior to class if you are attending.
“We have to become more conscious of our feeling world. By learning to identify the ‘emotional baggage’ and manage our feeling-world reactions, we can view life based on current information, instead of being held captive by our past.”
Live fully through wellness,
Robert Matuszak, CGC, Owner
Orion Consulting LLC