- alternating diarrhea and constipation
- sluggishness after eating
These are all signs of an imbalanced digestive system.
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms, you won't want to miss the "Boost your Digestive Power for a Healthy Body, Mind and Life" *Teleclass on Friday, April 6th from 12-1 pm CST. Investment: $15. Register here...
On the physical level, digestion is the single most important determinant of good health because the quality of a person’s digestion is directly related to the ability of the body to build quality, healthy tissues, support the function of the organs and systems, and supply energy for needed activities.
If your digestion is not working correctly, you will not enjoy a healthy body, mind or life – and instead will build toxins in the body which are the basis for disease and illness.
Now in an convenient telelcass format you can learn…
- The 4 States of Digestive Power
- What in general increases or maintains a healthy digestive fire
- What in general decreases or weakens your digestive fire
- What role your digestive fire plays in health
- Recipes for digestive balance to support your health