What you eat plays a significant role in the state of your health. Beyond just eating supposed "healthy food", YOU as an individual need specific foods to stay in balance. But too often you get conflicting messages about food leaving you unsure of what is right for you, or you get told a one-size-fits-all approach which doesn't work for you.
The question for many often remains how to know what to eat to prevent illness and maybe even treat yourself when you do have different symptoms? And not just what to eat today but what to eat in different seasons, in different stages of life, etc.
I know, you're thinking "how can I know how to do all of that?!" It may sound like a strange concept precisely because our current modern systems do not offer up such guidance. However, there is an ancient healing system, called Ayurveda, which does precisely this - gives you the knowledge and tools to understand how your unique bio-chemistry is affected by external forces, especially food.
This holistic science teaches you:
- how different symptoms can be linked to specific foods and other lifestyle elements
- how you have a unique bodytype that benefits from some foods more than others and which ones to avoid
- how seasonal shifts often require shifts in your eating
- why some foods affect you and not others
- how to use food as part of your overall wellness program AND how to use food as medicine in treating illness and disease
Want to learn such a powerful, encompassing system?
Join Jamie Durner, Ayurvedic Natural Health Practitioner, in a special introductory class called "Food as Medicine: Making Sense of Food for Healthy Living and Treating Symptoms". In this class you will learn about this new model from an ancient, time tested system which helps you make sense of food in a whole new way.
Tuesday, March 20th from 6:30-7:45 pm
Ayurveda Wellness within THRIVE! 2331 Silvernail Rd, Pewaukee
Questions and RSVP's to Jamie Durner @ email@example.com.