LEGACY LETTER WRITING WORKSHOP:
Crafting the Most Important Letter of Your Life
with Leah Dobkin
11am-2pm Sun Feb 26
@ The Booksigning Bonanza
in Feronia Wellness Center
N112W16760 Mequon Road
Germantown, WI 53022
· Do you crave a life-affirming, profoundly spiritual and satisfying experience?
· Would you like to learn how to write a healing legacy letter your family will treasure forever?
This workshop provides the tools, tips and support you need to discover and reclaim the legacies of your ancestors, clarify your values, give purpose to your life, communicate your stories, and translate your experiences into wisdom and blessings for those you love.
Reflecting, clarifying and documenting a legacy is an important part of a life well lived – a gift to ourselves today, and to those who come after us. Come join us and begin harvesting your legacy. No writing experience necessary!
This workshop will:
· Describe what is a legacy letter, and its many applications.
· Share its ancient history.
· Learn why, when and how to write a legacy letter.
· Identify benefits and obstacles to writing a legacy letter, and tips to overcome these barriers.
· Review sample outlines and letters.
· Complete exercises and prompts so that you can begin to create your personalized outline, the first step in the process of writing your legacy letter.