Give Yourself A Valentine's
This can be a great opportunity to express your love and affection for those special people in your life - something we often take for granted with those closest to us.
But before you can truly share your love, compassion and self with another you must first give it to your SELF. To truly love, you must first fulfill that longing within yourself through the union with your Infinite Self. No human can fill that particular hole - only the loving and open union with your Self. But once you have that union, you can begin to love fully and freely. From the inner balance you can find balance with another.
If that sounds right and good for you but you have no idea how to get started or maintain the relationship with your Self, I invite you to participate in a special workshop.
Valentine's Heart-Centered Yoga Workshop
When: Thursday, February 10th, 6:30-8:30 pm
Where: Brookfield, WI
Investment: $25, Yogi Tea provided
Pre-registration required: call Jamie Durner @ 262-389-5835 by 2/9 to register and get directions
Not only will you have the chance to experience a deeper connection with your Self, but you will also walk away with tools to use at home to keep the heart chakra balanced and open, to stay connected in this vital relationship, and to enjoy the support of others.
This workshop will include:
- Discussion on the heart chakra
- Kriya to Open the Heart Center: this set creates open, loving feelings, helps you drop emotional defensiveness, and eleminate unnecessary thoughts and feelings so you can be more in the present.
- Meditation to Open the Lock of the Heart: when your heart center is locked, your rib cage is out of place and the diaphragm doesn't act right. This costs you one third of your life force. This meditation loosens this lock and opens up the power of the Infinite within you.
- Reverse Adi Shakti Kriya: this meditation will totally change you from the inside out. It will give you self-consciousness, self-experience, self-love, and then you can love everybody.
- Conscious Breathing: circulate prana, your life energy
- Sharing time to reflect on your inner changes of the evening while sipping soothing and nourishing Yogi Tea