Why are we Overweight?
Obesity is arguably the most common medical problem in the world today. It is responsible for 325,000 deaths every year.
An estimated one in three American children is considered overweight. The numbers triple in the adult population. Being overweight can present many challenges to the health of an individual, the family and also society as a whole. Overweight individuals can face social discrimination, health issues, as well as psychological issues.
The Solution: Fill up, Don’t Fill out….
Food choices affect how we think, look, and feel. The foods we eat trigger hormonal responses in our body. These hormonal responses determine whether we store fat or burn it, whether our blood vessels dilate or constrict, whether our brain functions efficiently, and whether we are energetic or sleepy.
So many diet plans make empty promises while others leave empty stomachs. What is needed is a lifestyle system, not a weight-loss program. The Transitions Lifestyle System provides a simple, complete approach to weight management that focuses on three core concepts:
● Low glycemic eating: Eat foods that work for you.
● Behavior modification - Changing unhealthy behaviors.
● Body composition: Your stomach should NOT be bigger than your waist.
My goal as a Transitions Lifestyle Coach is to help you to look good, feel good, and get the most out of life by implementing sound nutritional practices. The Transitions Lifestyle System provides a simple, complete approach to weight management.
The FIVE Flab Factors:
1. Overeating (No Portion Control) – Not only are we eating too much, but we’re also eating the wrong kinds of foods, stuffed with too much sugar, too much fat, and numerous synthetic chemicals with too few nutrients.
2. Stress and Adrenal Fatigue – Drastic actions that don’t produce results, these “fad” diets might lead to some immediate weight loss, but are shortly followed by significant gains.
3. Chronic Stress – Whether it’s work, family or just life in general, stress is all around us and can lead to physical and emotional pressures – which can lead to weight gain.
4. Sedentary Lifestyle -- Too many times, we get too little exercise and activity in our daily lives.
5. Negative Self Image – Allowing outside influences to dictate how you look and feel about yourself can lead to unwanted results.
Classes are forming now – Free program overview scheduled for this Tuesday, November 9, 2010, Feronia Wellness Center. Come and hear how you can change your life by looking better, feeling better, and having more energy. Learn how to get through the holidays safely by avoiding the usual holiday party pitfalls.
Transitions Lifestyle System — The Last Weight Management Program You will EVER need.
Transitions Lifestyle System is the easiest System I have ever used! It has given me back my belief, that I can lose the weight and feel great. I have joined a gym and enjoy going, something I would never have done before.
People think you are overweight because you eat to much. Wrong! It can be in the combination of things you eat. The Transitions Lifestyle System has taught me how to eat properly.
I have always been embarrassed about my weight. When flying, I have had to ask for the seat belt extension. One my last flight I didn't need one!
To date I have lost 22lbs and 4.4% body fat. This is only the beginning for me! Thank you,
25 lbs in 8 weeks!"I was a hypocrite. I always told my kids not to eat junk food, but I ate it all the time! So I committed to the Transitions Lifestyle System and I love it.
My kids love the low glycemic lifestyle, too. I've learned that it's important that we all lead by example!"
I have been using the lifestyle system for the last year. I have lost a total of 40 pounds and 26 ½ inches off my body. I went from a size 18 to a size 10. I also have achieved healthier cholesterol and sugar levels.
Wesley BaysdenI have always struggled with my weight. I have tried many different diets and lost weight just to put it right back on when I got off the diet.
I started Transitions and was amazed at how easy that system was to follow. The difference in the Transitions Lifestyle System and dieting is the education that comes during the 12-week program.
The coaching and group support makes all the difference in the world. The Transitions supplementation made it effortless. I am on my way to my goal of 190 pounds and I know I can make it and best of all, I now know how to keep it off!