Did you know you have the power to heal yourself? That with natural substances and a healthy lifestyle, you can not only heal but maintain good health despite the changes in your environment and stage of life?
Healing illness and imbalances and living in health is the goal of Ayurveda, the "science of life and longevity." And this 5,000 year old health system from India is based on self-care practices precisely because it is YOU who has the power to create health.
To help start your New Year off with a healthy bang, Wellness Coach Jamie Durner is offering a special workshop on the fundamentals of Ayurveda and how to incorporate the elements of daily self-care and food choices so you can enjoy a life of health and harmony.
Come gather your knowledge AND know how to put it into practical action so you can be your own best health resource.
- Gain an overview of Ayurveda and its relation to health
- Identify your unique psychobiological constitution - the roadmap to health
- Understand why you get sick, the stages of disease, and the factors in health
- Learn simple self treatment basics and protocols to keep you in balance
- Learn which foods serve you best and how to make adjustments based on seasons and imbalance
Because the internal and external factors which affect health are constantly changing, living in health is really a way of life. And this program is going to provide you the foundation for how to live and heal yourself.
When: Sun, January 9th, 12:30-4:30 pm
Where: Rolling Spirit: 6169B Industrial Ct., Greendale
Investment: $99 includes dietary handouts and remedy recipes
Registration with pre-payment required by Friday, January 7th to Jamie, email email@example.com or call 262-389-5835